Pros & Cons
- Good card for frequent fliers of Lufthansa and its airline partners
- Travel benefits like complimentary lounge access both in India and abroad
Limitations and drawbacks to consider
- You are restricted to fly Lufthansa & its partners only, to earn rewards
Features & Benefits of Miles & More Axis Bank World Card
3% benefit (in terms of miles), on all card spends
Miles never expire – provided you do at least 1 card transaction on your credit card each month
Complimentary access to international airport lounges – 4 times per year
You get free visits to airport lounges abroad, 4 times per year.
Complimentary access to domestic airport lounges – 8 times per quarter
You get free visits to airport lounges in India, 32 times per year (maximum 8 times per quarter).
Zero lost card liability
With zero lost card liability, you are protected against any fraudulent misuse of your credit card, from the moment the loss is reported.
Axis Bank customer care number
Please click here for all the options to contact the bank, for various issues and escalations
Important Card Fees and Charges
Annual fee and annual fee offers
|Annual fee offers
|1st year joining fee
|Welcome offer : You get 15000 miles, as a welcome offer
|Renewal fee from 2nd year onwards
|Renewal offer : You get 4000 miles, as a renewal offer
Late payment fee
Late payment fees depends on the total payment due. This fee is charged if you do not pay even the minimum amount due on your credit card bill.
|Total bill amount due
|Late payment charges
|Less than ₹500
|Between ₹501 – ₹5000
|Between ₹5,001 – ₹10,000
|More than ₹10,001
Foreign currency mark-up fee
3.50% of the transaction amount. This fee is charged when you use your card outside India.
3.6% per month
– GST/ other applicable taxes as per current laws, will be applicable on all fees and charges
– To view all fees & charges on this card, please click here – Miles & More Axis Bank World Select Credit Card Fees & Charges
|Minimum income requirements
|Not specified , preferably above 750
Application Process & Tracking Application Status
Step-by-step guide to applying for the card
|Online application process
|The easiest way is to click here – APPLY NOW , you shall be taken to the card application page on the Axis Bank website. You can also visit official website of the bank and fill out the application form.
– The bank’s website and mobile app offer a user-friendly interface that makes the application process quick and easy
– To apply, simply provide your personal details such as your mobile phone number, income, PAN number, along with the required documents
– Review your application and click submit.
– Await confirmation from Axis Bank regarding the status of your application.
|Offline (face to face) application process
|You can visit any of the nearest branches of the bank and talk to an executive regarding the process.
|Application tracking process
|Please click here to track the status of your Axis Bank Credit Card application.
Necessary documents and verification
|– PAN card photocopy
– Colour photograph
– Income proof : Latest payslip/Form 16/IT return copy
– Residence proof (any one of the following) : Passport , Ration Card, Electricity bill, Landline telephone bill
– Identity proof (any one of the following) : Passport, Driving license, PAN card, Aadhaar card
Please note that this list is only indicative. Documents required may vary on a case-to-case basis.
on Axis Bank website