Pros and Cons of IndusInd Bank Samman RuPay Credit Card
- Low fee card
- You can use your card for UPI payments
- Annual fee is waived, if you spend ₹75000 in the previous year
- Comparatively low reward rate on card spends
Features & Benefits of IndusInd Bank Samman RuPay Credit Card
Card is exclusively for government sector employees
This card is available exclusively for government sector employees.
Card is UPI enabled
You can use this card for all UPI payments, allowing you to earn rewards on your day to day spends. You can link the card to all UPI apps and make payments.
1% cashback (upto ₹200 per month), on all credit card spends
You get ₹1 (as cashback), on every ₹100 you spend on your credit card.
This benefit is valid on card spends upto ₹20,000 per month, since the maximum cashback is restricted to ₹200 per month.
1 free movie ticket (upto ₹200), every 6 months – at BookMyShow
You can get a maximum of 2 free movie tickets per year, one each for every 6 months. The maximum discount given on the 2nd ticket is ₹200, hence you can get a benefit of ₹400 every year.
1% railway surcharge waiver, only on railway transactions upto ₹5000
The maximum waiver amount is restricted to ₹600 per year.
This waiver is given only on railway transactions upto ₹5000. On railway transactions above ₹5000, this benefit is not applicable.
1% fuel surcharge waiver, on fuel transactions between ₹400 and ₹4000 only
You get fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions between ₹400 and ₹4000 only. This benefit is applicable at all fuel pumps.
IndusInd Bank Samman RuPay Credit Card Fees & Charges
|Annual fee offers
|1st year joining fee
|Renewal fee from 2nd year onwards
|Annual fee is not charged from the 2nd year onwards, if you spend ₹75000 or more in the previous year
Interest rate – 3.95% per month
To view all fees and charges, please click here – IndusInd Credit Cards Fees & Charges
|Government employees only
|Minimum income requirements
|Not specified, preferably above 750
|– PAN card copy
– Identity proof : PAN card , driving license, valid passport, voter ID (any one)
– Address proof : electricity bill, phone bill, driving licence, passport, ration card, bank statement, passbook, voters ID, flat maintenance bill, rent agreement
– Income proof : latest salary slip/s, income tax return etc
Additional documents maybe required on a case-to-case basis.
How do I apply for the IndusInd Bank Samman RuPay Credit Card ?
|Online application process
|The easiest way is to click here – APPLY NOW , you shall be taken to the card application page on the IndusInd Bank website.
You can also visit official website of the bank and fill out the application form. The bank’s website and mobile app offer a user-friendly interface that makes the application process quick and easy.
– To apply, simply provide your personal details, such as your PAN number, mobile phone number, income & emplyment details, , address, along with the other requirements asked for
– Submit the application
|Offline (face to face) application process
|You can visit any of the nearest branches of the bank and talk to an executive regarding the process.