IDFC FIRST Select Credit Card is a lifetime free card. Lifetime-free credit cards are a popular choice among customers who want simplicity and do not want to do a detailed cost benefit analysis of their credit card.
The card offers a range of benefits like complimentary domestic airport & railway lounge access, movie benefits, roadside assistance, complimentary insurance covers.
The IDFC First Millennia Credit Card is best for those who want a lifetime free card. Such cards are attractive for those who do not want to do a cost benefit analysis of various cards, and for those who do not want to keep a track of their annual card spends (since many cards offer annual fee waivers based on yearly card spends).
However, such cards usually come with a comparatively lower reward rate.
IDFC FIRST Select Credit Card
Lifetime free card
Complimentary railway lounge access
Annual Fee Offers
Welcome offer worth over ₹500
Pros and Cons of IDFC FIRST Select Credit Card
- The card is a good choice for those who value the simplicity of a lifetime free card
- The card offers a range of benefits like complimentary domestic airport & railway lounge access, movie benefits, roadside assistance, complimentary insurance covers.
- You can get better reward rates on card spends on some of the other cards in the marketplace.
Features & Benefits of IDFC FIRST Select Credit Card
Lifetime free card, with welcome offers
Upto 2% reward on all card spends
Complimentary domestic airport lounge access – 4 times per quarter
Complimentary railway lounge access – 4 times per quarter
Movie benefits – BOGO (‘Buy one, get one’) offer at Paytm Movies, upto ₹500 per month
Emergency complimentary roadside assistance (RSA) package worth ₹1399
Fuel surcharge waiver, upto ₹300 per month
Complimentary insurance covers
Exclusive offers on IDFC First Credit Cards
IDFC First offers exclusive deals on shopping, travel, dining, health & wellness, entertainment and more.
Please click here to see the latest offers – IDFC First Deals & Offers.
IDFC First customer care
You get 24X7 assistance, please click here to see all available options.
IDFC FIRST Select Credit Card Fees and Charges
|Annual fee offers
|1st year joining fee
– You get a welcome voucher worth ₹500, on spending ₹5,000 or more within 90 days of card generation.
– You enjoy 5% cashback (up to maximum ₹1000), on the transaction value of your first EMI, completed within 30 days of card generation.
|Renewal fee from 2nd year onwards
Late payment fee
Late payment fee is charged if you do not pay even the minimum amount due on your card bill, before the bill due date. You will be charged 15% of the total amount due , with a minimum charge of ₹100 and a maximum charge of ₹1300.
0.75% – 3.65% per month (9% – 43.8% per annum) on outstanding balances, depending on the profile of the cardholder.
– GST/ other applicable taxes as per current laws, will be applicable on all fees and charges
– To view all/updated fees & charges on this card, please click here – IDFC First Credit Card Fees & Charges
|Minimum income requirements
|₹12 lakhs per year
|Preferably above 750
Application Process & Tracking Your Application Status
|Online application process
|The easiest way is to click here – APPLY NOW , you shall be taken to the card application page on the IDFC First Bank website. You can also visit official website of the bank and fill out the application form.
– Fill out the online application form with basic personal details
– Fill out additional details along with basic documents details
– Verification and opening of card
|Offline (face to face) application process
|You can visit any of the nearest branches of the bank and talk to an executive regarding the process.
|Tracking your application status
|Click here to track the status of your IDFC Credit Card application.
Necessary documents and verification
|– PAN card
– Copy of Aadhaar card (with first 8 digits masked) or any valid government address proof
– Income documents : salary slip, income tax return etc.
In addition to these, you may be asked to provide additional documents on a case to case basis.