The ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card is an entry level co-branded fuel card from ICICI Bank, one of the largest card issuers in India. The card offers 3.50% cashback on HPCL fuel purchases.
It has a low annual fee of 199, and has a low yearly card spend target of 50,000 to get an annual fee waiver.
Best for those who are beginning their credit journey , since this is an entry level card from ICICI Bank. You get complimentary access to airport lounges in India (once per quarter), complimentary access to railway lounges in India (once per quarter), and 25% discount on movie tickets at BookMyShow and Inox (upto ₹100 each per month).
The reward rate of 0.50% that you get on the card is quite low, and it maybe useful to look at other cards available in the marketplace.
The card comes with an annual fee of ₹500, and the annual spend target of ₹1.50 lakhs to get annual fee waiver from the 2nd year onwards is quite high.
ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card
Complimentary domestic airport & railway lounge access
25% discount on movies
Annual Fee Offers
Renewal fee waived off at ₹1.50 lakhs annual card spend
Pros and Cons of ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card
- Entry level fuel card, you get 3.50% cashback on HPCL fuel purchases upto ₹4000 per month
- Low annual fee of ₹199
- Low annual card spend target of ₹50,000 to get annual fee waiver
- You can get higher reward rates on other fuel cards.
- You may need to consider other cards to get benefits on your non-fuel spends like shopping, travel etc.
Features & Benefits of the ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card
3.50% cashback on fuel purchases
✔︎ 2.50% cashback on HPCL fuel purchases : You earn ₹2.50 cashback, on every ₹100 you spend at HPCL pumps-
– only on HPCL fuel expenses upto ₹4,000 per month, since the maximum cashback is capped at ₹100 per month.
– only on a minimum fuel transaction amount of ₹500.
✔︎ 1% fuel surcharge waiver – at all fuel stations, only on all fuel purchases upto ₹4,000 per month.
0.25% benefit on all other spends
You earn 1 reward point worth ₹0.25 or 25 paise, on every 100 you spend on all other card purchases.
1 reward point = 0.25 (25 paise), and can be redeemed on ICICI’s rewards redemption platform for a variety of vouchers and products.
Exceptions : No reward points are given non-HPCL fuel, EMI transactions, balance transfer (BT), personal loan on credit cards (PLCC), cash advance, payments of fees, interest and other charges.
25% discount on movie tickets on BookMyShow, upto ₹200 per month
When you purchase a minimum of two tickets, you get a 25% discount (upto a ₹100).
You can avail this offer 2 times a month, on BookMyShow.
Fuel surcharge waiver, only at HPCL fuel pumps
You get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver, on HPCL fuel transactions upto ₹4000 only.
ICICI Bank customer care number
Please click here for all the options to contact the bank
ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card Fees and Charges
Annual fee & annual fee offers
|Annual fee offers
|1st year joining fee
|Renewal fee from 2nd year onwards
|Renewal offers :
– Annual fee is not charged from the 2nd year onwards, if you spend ₹50,000 or more in the previous year.
– GST/ other applicable taxes as per current laws, will be applicable on all fees and charges
– To view all/updated fees & charges on this card, please click here – ICICI Bank Credit Card Fees & Charges
|21 years or above
|60 – 65 years
|Salaried or self-employed
|Regular source of income, good credit score preferably over 750, etc.
Application Process & Tracking Application Status
|Online application process
|The easiest way to apply is to click here – APPLY NOW , you shall be taken to the card application page on the ICICI Bank website. You can also visit official website of the bank and fill out the application form.
– Fill out the online application form with basic personal details
– Fill out additional details along with basic documents details
– Verification and opening of card
|Offline (face to face) application process
|You can visit any of the nearest branches of the bank and talk to an executive regarding the process.
|Tracking your application status
|To track your credit card application status, please click here – ICICI Bank Credit Card Application Status.
Necessary documents and verification
We are listing below general criteria followed by most card issuing banks, since exact criteria has not been specified for this particular card. The bank may ask for additional documents.
|– PAN card
– Identity proof : PAN card , driving license, valid passport, voter ID (any one)
– Address proof : electricity bill, phone bill (not more than 2 months old), driving licence, passport, ration card, bank statement, passbook (not older than 3 months), voters ID, flat maintenance bill (not older than 2 months), rent agreement (any one)
– Income proof : latest salary slip/s, income tax returns etc