The ICICI Bank Expressions Credit Card’s main benefit is that you can personalise the appearance of your credit card by either picking a design that best defines you, or even uploading your own picture that you really like.
You also get lifestyle benefits such as complimentary access to domestic airport lounges (once per quarter), and movie benefits (upto 200 per month).
However , one can get better rewards from other cards available in the marketplace.
Best for those who are beginning their credit journey , since this is an entry level card from ICICI Bank. You get complimentary access to airport lounges in India (once per quarter), complimentary access to railway lounges in India (once per quarter), and 25% discount on movie tickets at BookMyShow and Inox (upto ₹100 each per month).
The reward rate of 0.50% that you get on the card is quite low, and it maybe useful to look at other cards available in the marketplace.
The card comes with an annual fee of ₹500, and the annual spend target of ₹1.50 lakhs to get annual fee waiver from the 2nd year onwards is quite high.
ICICI Bank Expressions Credit Card
Complimentary domestic airport & railway lounge access
25% discount on movies
Annual Fee Offers
Renewal fee waived off at ₹1.50 lakhs annual card spend
Pros and Cons of ICICI Bank Expressions Credit Card
- You can personalise the appearance your credit card
- You get complimentary domestic airport lounge access, and complimentary railway lounge access
- The reward rate is quite low compared to other cards.
Features & Benefits of the ICICI Bank Expressions Credit Card
Personalised appearance of credit card
You can personalise your credit card as you like.
You can pick and choose from a gallery of 175+ designs, and choose what defines you best – sports, adventure, travel, music, food, fashion, nature or wildlife.
You can also upload your own picture, one which defines you, which takes you down your memory lane or keeps you closer to your loved ones
0.75% benefit on all card spends
You earn 3 reward points worth ₹0.75 or 75 paise, on every 100 you spend on all purchases.
1 rewards point = ₹0.25 or 25 paise. You can redeem your reward points for various options, including shopping, travel and entertainment vouchers.
– No reward points are given on fuel spends.
– Card spends on utilities and insurance categories earn 1 reward point worth ₹0.25 or 25 paise, on every 100 you spend in these categories.
Complimentary domestic airport lounge access – 1 time per quarter
You get free visits to airport lounges in India , 4 times per year (maximum 1 time per quarter).
You need to spend a minimum of ₹5000 in a calendar quarter on your credit card, to avail this facility in the next quarter.
25% discount on movie tickets on BookMyShow, upto ₹200 per month
You can avail this offer 2 times a month, on BookMyShow.
When you purchase a minimum of two tickets, you get a 25% discount (upto a ₹100), 2 times a month
Fuel surcharge waiver
You get a 1% waiver fuel surcharge , only on HPCL fuel transactions below ₹4000.
ICICI Bank customer care number
Please click here for all the options to contact the bank
ICICI Bank Expressions Credit Card Fees and Charges
Annual fee & annual fee offers
|Annual fee offers
|1st year joining fee
|Renewal fee from 2nd year onwards
|Renewal offer : Annual fee is not charged from the 2nd year onwards, if you spend ₹1.50 lakhs or more in the previous year.
– GST/ other applicable taxes as per current laws, will be applicable on all fees and charges
– To view all/updated fees & charges on this card, please click here – ICICI Bank Credit Card Fees & Charges
|21 years or above
|60 – 65 years
|Good credit score preferably over 750
Application Process & Tracking Application Status
|Online application process
|The easiest way to apply is to click here – APPLY NOW , you shall be taken to the card application page on the ICICI Bank website. You can also visit official website of the bank and fill out the application form.
– Fill out the online application form with basic personal details
– Fill out additional details along with basic documents details
– Verification and opening of card
|Offline (face to face) application process
|You can visit any of the nearest branches of the bank and talk to an executive regarding the process.
|Tracking your application status
|To track your credit card application status, please click here – ICICI Bank Credit Card Application Status.
Necessary documents and verification
We are listing below general criteria followed by most card issuing banks, since exact criteria has not been specified for this particular card. The bank may ask for additional documents.
|– PAN card
– Identity proof : PAN card , driving license, valid passport, voter ID (any one)
– Address proof : electricity bill, phone bill, driving licence, passport, ration card, bank statement, passbook, voters ID, flat maintenance bill, rent agreement (any one)
– Income proof : latest salary slip/s, income tax returns etc