Pros & Cons
- High reward rate on Flipkart purchases, but only on small transactions of upto ₹2500
- Good welcome offers
Limitations and drawbacks to consider
- Low transaction cap of ₹2500, to get high reward on Flipkart purchases.
- Value of 1 Flipkart SuperCoin is dynamic, and depends on your redemption choice
Features & Benefits of Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Card
16% reward (in terms of Flipkart SuperCoins) on Flipkart purchases for Plus members – only on Flipkart transactions upto ₹2500
8% reward (in terms of Flipkart SuperCoins) on Flipkart purchases for non-Plus members – only on Flipkart transactions upto ₹2500
2% reward (in terms of Flipkart SuperCoins) on all other card purchases
You get 2 SuperCoins on every ₹100 you spend on all other card purchases.
Exceptions : SuperCoins are not given on the following card spends & purchases – fuel, gift cards on Flipkart, EMI transactions, wallet loading transactions , jewellery, cash advances, payment of outstanding balances, payment of card fee and other card charges, third party integrated purchase like Flipkart Health, management fee, rental commissions, rental payments.
Value of 1 SuperCoin
You can get the value of 1 SuperCoin on the Flipkart platform.
You could get a value anywhere between 25 paisa to around a rupee, depending on your redemption choice
Zero lost card liability
With zero lost card liability, you are protected against any fraudulent misuse of your credit card, from the moment the loss is reported.
Axis Bank customer care number
Please click here for all the options to contact the bank, for various issues and escalations
Important Card Fees and Charges
Annual fee and annual fee offers
|Annual fee offers
|1st year joining fee
|Welcome offers :
– 500 SuperCoins on card activation
– Flipkart Flights: 15% off (upto ₹1500) on domestic flights
– ₹500 discount on Myntra select styles (3 times)
– 1-year Lenskart Gold membership || 3 months trial membership of Gaana Plus || 2 months trial membership of YouTube Premium
|Renewal fee from 2nd year onwards
|Renewal offer : Annual fee is not charged from the 2nd year onwards, if you spend ₹2 lakh or more in the previous year
Late payment fee
Late payment fees depends on the total payment due. This fee is charged if you do not pay even the minimum amount due on your credit card bill.
|Total bill amount due
|Late payment charges
|Less than ₹500
|Between ₹501 – ₹5000
|Between ₹5,001 – ₹10,000
|More than ₹10,001
Foreign currency mark-up fee
3.50% of the transaction amount. This fee is charged when you use your card outside India.
3.6% per month
– GST/ other applicable taxes as per current laws, will be applicable on all fees and charges
– To view all fees & charges on this card, please click here – Flipkart Axis Bank Super Elite Credit Card Fees & Charges
|Minimum income requirements
|Not specified , preferably above 750
Application Process & Tracking Application Status
Step-by-step guide to applying for the card
|Online application process
|The easiest way is to click here – APPLY NOW , you shall be taken to the card application page on the Axis Bank website. You can also visit official website of the bank and fill out the application form.
– The bank’s website and mobile app offer a user-friendly interface that makes the application process quick and easy
– To apply, simply provide your personal details such as your mobile phone number, income, PAN number, along with the required documents
– Review your application and click submit.
– Await confirmation from Axis Bank regarding the status of your application.
|Offline (face to face) application process
|You can visit any of the nearest branches of the bank and talk to an executive regarding the process.
|Application tracking process
|Please click here to track the status of your Axis Bank Credit Card application.
Necessary documents and verification
|– PAN card photocopy
– Colour photograph
– Income proof : Latest payslip/Form 16/IT return copy
– Residence proof (any one of the following) : Passport , Ration Card, Electricity bill, Landline telephone bill
– Identity proof (any one of the following) : Passport, Driving license, PAN card, Aadhaar card
Please note that this list is only indicative. Documents required may vary on a case-to-case basis.
on Axis Bank website