FABINDIA SBI CARD is a co-brand card launched by SBI Card, in partnership with Fabindia. It is a good card for regular Fabindia shoppers, you can earn 5% on Fabindia card spends.
Our View :
SBI Cashback Credit Card is one of the best cashback cards available in the marketplace. It offers 5% cashback on all online spends & purchases. But this card is not suitable for those who are not comfortable doing online transactions.
FABINDIA SBI CARD
5% on all online spends
Annual Fee Offers
Renewal fee waiver at ₹2 lakhs annual card spend
Pros and Cons of FABINDIA SBI CARD
- Good card for regular shoppers at Fabindia outlets – you can earn 5% on Fabindia spends
- You may need to consider other credit cards to earn higher rewards on non-Fabindia spends
Features & Benefits of FABINDIA SBI CARD
5% benefit at Fabindia stores
You earn 5 reward points worth ₹5, on every ₹100 you spend at Fabindia stores.
1 reward point = 1 Fabfamily Reward = ₹1. You need to convert your reward points into Fabfamily Rewards, through website/mobile or call center. Fabfamily Rewards can only be used for shopping at all Fabindia stores.
2% benefit on dining, movies & entertainment spends
You earn 2 reward points worth ₹2, on every ₹100 you spend on these categories.
1 reward point = 1 Fabfamily Reward = ₹1.
1% benefit on all international spends
You earn 1 reward points worth ₹1, on every ₹100 you spend abroad.
1 reward point = 1 Fabfamily Reward = ₹1
0.50% benefit on all other spends
Additional benefit upto 0.75%, at ₹1 lakh quarterly card spend (milestone benefit)
You get ₹750 worth gift voucher, on quarterly card spend of ₹1 lakh.
You can choose gift vouchers from either Aditya Birla Fashion Or Yatra Or Hush Puppies / Bata
Fuel surcharge waiver, upto ₹100 per month
SBI Card customer care
3 lifetime-free add-on cards
FABINDIA SBI CARD Fees and Charges
|Annual fee offers
|1st year joining fee
– You get Fabindia gift voucher worth ₹500, on payment of joining fee
– You also get direct access to Gold Tier Fabfamily membership
|Renewal fee from 2nd year onwards
|Renewal fee offer : Annual fee is not charged from the second year onwards, if you spend ₹1 lakh or more in the previous year.
Hence the card is virtually free , if you spend ₹1 lakh or more each year on your card.
Late payment fee
Please refer to the below table for details
|Less than ₹500
|₹501 to ₹1,000
|₹1,001 to ₹10,000
|₹10,001 to ₹25,000
|₹25000 to ₹50000
Foreign currency transaction fee
3.50% of the transaction value.
3.50% per month (42% p.a.).
– GST/ other applicable taxes as per current laws, will be applicable on all fees and charges
– To view all/updated fees & charges on this card, please click here – SBI Credit Card Fees & Charges
Although your credit card eligibility is based on multiple parameters which can be assessed once you apply for the SBI Credit Card, there are certain basic criteria that all applicants must fulfil.
|Salaried or self-employed
|Minimum income requirements
|Not specified. Should have a regular source of income
|Good credit score, preferably above 750
Applying & Tracking Application Status
|Online application process
|The easiest way to apply is to click here – APPLY NOW , you shall be taken to the card application page on the SBI Card website. You can also visit the official website of SBI Card and fill out the application form.
– Fill out the online application form – personal details like mobile phone number, emplyment, income, Aadhar / PAN number
– Click ‘Submit’ and you will receive an instant decision on the application basis the information provided
– If your application is approved, you will receive a call from SBI Card team for verification
– Post necessary verification, the card is issued to you
Virtual card : In addition to this, SBI Card team will send an SMS on your registered mobile number with a link to generate your e-card. With this e-card you can view your credit card details digitally, even before your physical card reaches you, and start shopping online instantly.
|Offline (face to face) application process
|You can visit any of the nearest branches of SBI Card, and talk to an executive regarding the process.
Necessary documents and verification
|– PAN card
– Copy of Aadhaar card (with first 8 digits masked) or any valid government address proof
– Income documents – salary slip, income tax return etc. may be required depending upon the credit card eligibility & policy
In addition to these, you maybe asked to provide additional documents, on a case-to-case basis.
Tracking your application status
|Tracking credit card application status
|– You can track the status of your application on – ‘Track Application’ section.
– Please click here – Home page (and see top section of the page section named – ‘Track your application’) OR
– Please click here – Eapply page (and see bottom of the page section named – ‘Track Credit Card Application’)
You need to enter some basic information (like application number/ reference number, name, mobile number), to see the status of your SBI Card application