Our View :
You get upto 20% discount on domestic hotel and flight bookings, and upto 10% discount on international flight bookings.
The annual fee is ₹499. 1st year annual fee is compensated by welcome offers, while the annual fee from second year onwards is waived off , if you spend ₹1 lakh or more in the previous year. So this is a one of the best entry level travel cards available.
SBI Card PULSE
20% discount on domestic flights & hotels
Other Important Benefits
10% discount on international flights
Annual Fee Offers
Welcome Offer worth ₹8,250
Renewal fee waiver at ₹1 lakh annual card spend
Pros and Cons of Etihad Guest SBI Card
- Good card for frequent fliers of Etihad Airlines
- Travel benefits like complimentary lounge access both in India and abroad
- You are restricted to fly Etihad only, to earn rewards
- You need to consider other cards, to earn rewards on non-travel spends
Features & Benefits of Etihad Guest SBI Card
One Etihad companion voucher, at ₹10 lakh annual card spend
– At ₹10 lakhs yearly card spend, you get one free ticket (for your companion), when you buy one award ticket with your Etihad Miles
– At ₹5 lakh annual card spend, you get 5000 Etihad Miles
You can redeem Etihad Miles to book flights, hotels, car rentals or for purchasing products at etihadguest.com
3% reward (in terms of Etihad Miles) on Etihad spends
You get 3 Etihad Miles, on every ₹100 you spend at Etihad.
2% reward (in terms of Etihad Miles) on international spends
You get 2 Etihad Miles, on every ₹100 you spend abroad.
1% reward (in terms of Etihad Miles) on all other card spends (except fuel)
You get get 1 Etihad Miles, on every ₹100 you spend on all other card transactions.
Complimentary airport lounge access in India – 2 per quarter
You get free visits to domestic airport lounges, 8 times per year (maximum 2 times per quarter).
Complimentary insurance benefits
You get a variety of free insurance covers-
– Complimentary overseas air accident coverage of ₹25 lakh
– Complimentary fraud liability cover of ₹50,000
– Complimentary lost baggage allowance of upto USD 1000
Fuel surcharge waiver upto ₹250 per month
You get 1% fuel surcharge waiver, on fuel transactions between ₹500 and ₹4000 only. And only on fuel spends upto ₹25,000 per month, since the maximum waiver is capped at ₹250 per month.
SBI Card customer care
3 lifetime-free add-on cards
Etihad Guest SBI Card Fees and Charges
|Annual fee offers
|1st year joining fee
– You get 2500 Etihad Miles, on joining
– You also get a complimentary Etihad Silver membership
|Renewal fee from 2nd year onwards
|Renewal fee offer
– Annual fee is not charged from the 2nd year onwards, if you spend ₹3 lakh or more in the previous year
Late payment fee
Please refer to the below table for details
|Less than ₹500
|₹501 to ₹1,000
|₹1,001 to ₹10,000
|₹10,001 to ₹25,000
|₹25000 to ₹50000
Foreign currency transaction fee
3.50% of the transaction value.
3.50% per month (42% p.a.).
– GST/ other applicable taxes as per current laws, will be applicable on all fees and charges
– To view all/updated fees & charges on this card, please click here – SBI Credit Card Fees & Charges
Although your credit card eligibility is based on multiple parameters which can be assessed once you apply for the SBI Credit Card, there are certain basic criteria that all applicants must fulfil.
|Salaried or self-employed
|Minimum income requirements
|Not specified. Should have a regular source of income
|Good credit score, preferably above 750
Applying & Tracking Application Status
|Online application process
|The easiest way to apply is to click here – APPLY NOW , you shall be taken to the card application page on the SBI Card website. You can also visit the official website of SBI Card and fill out the application form.
– Fill out the online application form – personal details like mobile phone number, emplyment, income, Aadhar / PAN number
– Click ‘Submit’ and you will receive an instant decision on the application basis the information provided
– If your application is approved, you will receive a call from SBI Card team for verification
– Post necessary verification, the card is issued to you
Virtual card : In addition to this, SBI Card team will send an SMS on your registered mobile number with a link to generate your e-card. With this e-card you can view your credit card details digitally, even before your physical card reaches you, and start shopping online instantly.
|Offline (face to face) application process
|You can visit any of the nearest branches of SBI Card, and talk to an executive regarding the process.
Necessary documents and verification
|– PAN card
– Copy of Aadhaar card (with first 8 digits masked) or any valid government address proof
– Income documents – salary slip, income tax return etc. may be required depending upon the credit card eligibility & policy
In addition to these, you maybe asked to provide additional documents, on a case-to-case basis.
Tracking your application status
|Tracking credit card application status
|– You can track the status of your application on – ‘Track Application’ section.
– Please click here – Home page (and see top section of the page section named – ‘Track your application’) OR
– Please click here – Eapply page (and see bottom of the page section named – ‘Track Credit Card Application’)
You need to enter some basic information (like application number/ reference number, name, mobile number), to see the status of your SBI Card application