Our View :
You get upto 20% discount on domestic hotel and flight bookings, and upto 10% discount on international flight bookings.
The annual fee is ₹499. 1st year annual fee is compensated by welcome offers, while the annual fee from second year onwards is waived off , if you spend ₹1 lakh or more in the previous year. So this is a one of the best entry level travel cards available.
SBI Card PULSE
20% discount on domestic flights & hotels
Other Important Benefits
10% discount on international flights
Annual Fee Offers
Welcome Offer worth ₹8,250
Renewal fee waiver at ₹1 lakh annual card spend
Pros and Cons of Club Vistara SBI Card
- Good card for Vistara economy class travellers
- Depending on economy ticket prices, it maybe possible to get approximately upto 7.50% benefit on your card spends, 5-6% through the milestone program and 1.50% on card spends
- Not a suitable card for non-Vistara travellers
- You will also need to consider other cards to earn rewards on non-travel card spends like shopping etc.
Features & Benefits of Club Vistara SBI Card
Upto 3 Vistara economy class tickets based on annual card spend (milestone program)
– You get 1 premium economy ticket, at ₹1.25 lakh yearly card spend
– You get 1 additional premium economy ticket, at ₹2.50 lakh yearly card spend
– You get 1 additional premium economy ticket || ₹5,000 Yatra hotel e-voucher, at ₹5 lakh yearly card spend
Hence you can earn 3 economy class tickets each year.
1.50% benefit (in Club Vistara points), on all card spends
You get 1.50 Club Vistara Points, on every ₹100 you spend on your card.
Club Vistara Points can be redeemed for flights & upgrades, on Vistara flights and partner airlines
Complimentary Priority Pass membership worth USD 99 – for 24 months
You get a free membership of the Priority Pass program worth USD 99, for 2 years only. Priority Pass is one of the leading global programs, which provides members access to a large number of airport lounges around the world.
While membership itself is complementary, you need to pay for each lounge visit, on a per visit basis. Current prices are around USD 32 per visit.
Complimentary visits to airport lounges in India – 1 per quarter
You get free visits to airport lounges in India, 4 times per year (maximum 1 time per quarter).
Complimentary insurance benefits
✔︎ Up to 6 cancellations per year, each limited to ₹3500
✔︎ Lost card liability up to ₹1 lakh
✔︎ Travel related insurance covers
– Air accident cover upto ₹50 lakhs
– Loss of check in baggage upto ₹72,000
– Delay of check in baggage upto ₹7,500
– Loss of travel documents upto ₹12,500
– Baggage damage upto ₹2500
SBI Card customer care
3 lifetime-free add-on cards
Club Vistara SBI Card Fees and Charges
|Annual fee offers
|1st year joining fee
– You get 1 economy class ticket (one-way)
– You also get 1000 Club Vistara points, at ₹50,000 card spend within 90 days of card issuance
|Renewal fee from 2nd year onwards
|Renewal fee offer
– On payment of renewal fee, you get 1 complimentary economy class ticket (one-way), each year
Late payment fee
Please refer to the below table for details
|Less than ₹500
|₹501 to ₹1,000
|₹1,001 to ₹10,000
|₹10,001 to ₹25,000
|₹25000 to ₹50000
Foreign currency transaction fee
3.50% of the transaction value.
3.50% per month (42% p.a.).
– GST/ other applicable taxes as per current laws, will be applicable on all fees and charges
– To view all/updated fees & charges on this card, please click here – SBI Credit Card Fees & Charges
Although your credit card eligibility is based on multiple parameters which can be assessed once you apply for the SBI Credit Card, there are certain basic criteria that all applicants must fulfil.
|Salaried or self-employed
|Minimum income requirements
|Not specified. Should have a regular source of income
|Good credit score, preferably above 750
Applying & Tracking Application Status
|Online application process
|The easiest way to apply is to click here – APPLY NOW , you shall be taken to the card application page on the SBI Card website. You can also visit the official website of SBI Card and fill out the application form.
– Fill out the online application form – personal details like mobile phone number, emplyment, income, Aadhar / PAN number
– Click ‘Submit’ and you will receive an instant decision on the application basis the information provided
– If your application is approved, you will receive a call from SBI Card team for verification
– Post necessary verification, the card is issued to you
Virtual card : In addition to this, SBI Card team will send an SMS on your registered mobile number with a link to generate your e-card. With this e-card you can view your credit card details digitally, even before your physical card reaches you, and start shopping online instantly.
|Offline (face to face) application process
|You can visit any of the nearest branches of SBI Card, and talk to an executive regarding the process.
Necessary documents and verification
|– PAN card
– Copy of Aadhaar card (with first 8 digits masked) or any valid government address proof
– Income documents – salary slip, income tax return etc. may be required depending upon the credit card eligibility & policy
In addition to these, you maybe asked to provide additional documents, on a case-to-case basis.
Tracking your application status
|Tracking credit card application status
|– You can track the status of your application on – ‘Track Application’ section.
– Please click here – Home page (and see top section of the page section named – ‘Track your application’) OR
– Please click here – Eapply page (and see bottom of the page section named – ‘Track Credit Card Application’)
You need to enter some basic information (like application number/ reference number, name, mobile number), to see the status of your SBI Card application