Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card is a co-brand travel card from Axis Bank, in partnership with Vistara. You can earn Vistara frequent flyer reward points (Club Vistara Points) on all your card spends. The card offers an attractive milestone program through which you can earn 4 one-way business class tickets based on your yearly card spends. It also offers travel benefits like complimentary lounge access, and priority services through complimentary Club Vistara Gold Membership.
Our View :
Best for high spenders, who value business class travel in India. Besides earning Club Vistara Points on all your daily spends, the card offers an attractive milestone program through which you can earn 4 one-way business class tickets – through which you can effectively earn upto 10% benefit rate. It also offers travel benefits like complimentary lounge access, and priority services through complimentary Club Vistara Gold Membership.
Annual fee is covered by welcome benefits, you get a complimentary one-way business class ticket when you pay annual fee each year.
The card is however not well suited for entry level travellers , who prefer to fly economy class, since benefits are more targeted. towards frequent business class travellers
Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card
3% Club Vistara Points on all spends , Milestone Program
Complimentary visits to airport lounges in India
Annual Fee Offers
Welcome offer worth ₹1000
Renewal offer – Renewal fee waived at ₹2,00,000 annual card spend
Pros & Cons
- Good card for Vistara business class travellers
- Depending on business class ticket prices, it maybe possible to get approximately 10% benefits on your card spends – 7% through the milestone program and 3% on card spends
- Travel benefits like complimentary lounge access, priority services through complimentary Club Vistara Gold Membership
- Attractive golf and dining benefits
Limitations and drawbacks to consider
- Not suited for entry level travellers, since card benefits are more suitable for frequent business class travellers
- You are restricted to fly Vistara only, to earn rewards
- You need to consider other credit cards, to earn rewards on non-travel spends
Features & Benefits of Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card
Upto 4 Vistara business class tickets based on annual card spend (milestone program)
3% benefit (in Club Vistara points), on all card spends
Complimentary ‘Club Vistara Gold Membership’
You get complimentary ‘Club Vistara Gold Membership’.
As a Club Vistara Gold member, you get various benefits:
– You get complimentary services like priority checkin and boarding (business class counters even if you’re flying economy class), additional baggage allowance and priority baggage handling
– You also get complementary access to Vistara lounges in India (even if you’re flying economy class)
Complimentary visits to airport lounges in India
As a Visa Infinite member, you get complimentary airport lounge access in India, 8 times per year (maximum 2 times per quarter). For details, click here
As a Club Vistara Gold Member, you get unlimited complementary access to Vistara lounges in India.
Complimentary golf – upto 6 rounds per year
You get free golf rounds, upto 6 rounds per year.
For list of applicable golf courses, please click here.
Dining benefits (Dining Delights program)
This offer is valid once per month.
Minimum order amount required to avail this offer is ₹2500. You get 40% discount (upto ₹1000) at restaurants, in partnership with EazyDiner.
Hence you get a 40% discount on orders of ₹2500. On orders above ₹2500, your discount percentage will fall below 40%.
15% discount at Trident Hotels
You get 15% discount at Trident Hotels.
For details, please click here.
Dedicated 24 X 7 concierge desk
You get assistance on various services such as flight bookings, table reservations, exclusive events/shows, and gift deliveries.
Zero lost card liability
With zero lost card liability, you are protected against any fraudulent misuse of your credit card, from the moment the loss is reported.
Axis Bank customer care number
Please click here for all the options to contact the bank, for various issues and escalations
Important Card Fees and Charges
Annual fee and annual fee offers
|Annual fee offers
|1st year joining fee
|Welcome offers :
– You get a one-way business class ticket, on joining
– You get a complimentary Club Vistara Gold Membership
– You also get 10000 Club Vistara Points, at ₹1 lakh card spend within 90 days of card issuance
|Renewal fee from 2nd year onwards
|Renewal offer : You get a one-way business class ticket, on paying your renewal fee
Late payment fee
Late payment fees depends on the total payment due. This fee is charged if you do not pay even the minimum amount due on your credit card bill.
|Total bill amount due
|Late payment charges
|Less than ₹500
|Between ₹501 – ₹5000
|Between ₹5,001 – ₹10,000
|More than ₹10,001
Foreign currency mark-up fee
3.50% of the transaction amount. This fee is charged when you use your card outside India.
3.6% per month
– GST/ other applicable taxes as per current laws, will be applicable on all fees and charges
– To view all fees & charges on this card, please click here – Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card Fees & Charges
|Minimum income requirements
|₹24 lakhs per year
|Not specified , preferably above 750
Application Process & Tracking Application Status
Step-by-step guide to applying for the card
|Online application process
|The easiest way is to click here – APPLY NOW , you shall be taken to the card application page on the Axis Bank website. You can also visit official website of the bank and fill out the application form.
– The bank’s website and mobile app offer a user-friendly interface that makes the application process quick and easy
– To apply, simply provide your personal details such as your mobile phone number, income, PAN number, along with the required documents
– Review your application and click submit.
– Await confirmation from Axis Bank regarding the status of your application.
|Offline (face to face) application process
|You can visit any of the nearest branches of the bank and talk to an executive regarding the process.
|Application tracking process
|Please click here to track the status of your Axis Bank Credit Card application.
Necessary documents and verification
|– PAN card photocopy
– Colour photograph
– Income proof : Latest payslip/Form 16/IT return copy
– Residence proof (any one of the following) : Passport , Ration Card, Electricity bill, Landline telephone bill
– Identity proof (any one of the following) : Passport, Driving license, PAN card, Aadhaar card
Please note that this list is only indicative. Documents required may vary on a case-to-case basis.
On this page
- Brief overview
- Pros and cons
- Detailed look at the card
- Features & benefits
- Other cardholder benefits
- Card fees & charges
- Eligibility criteria
- Application process
- Frequently asked questions
FIND THE BEST CREDIT CARD