The Axis Bank NEO Credit Card is a good beginner shopping card, which offers discounts on a variety of preferred partners- Myntra, Zomato, Blinkit, Amazon Pay (for bill payments), BookMyShow, EazyDiner. The discount amounts are relatively small, so it is a suitable card for low spenders. It also has a comparatively low annual fee.
Our View :
Best for those who like shopping and spending at the select partners of this card – Myntra, Zomato, Blinkit, Amazon Pay (for bill payments), BookMyShow, EazyDiner. The discount amounts are relatively small and some partnerships have certain restrictions like minimum order size and how many times you can avail the discount.
Hence this card is suitable for beginners and low spenders. The annual fee is also accordingly comparatively low .
on Axis Bank website
Axis Bank NEO Credit Card
5% – 40% discount on a variety of partners
Annual Fee Offers
Welcome offer worth ₹300
Axis Bank NEO Credit Card : Summary Table
|10% discount on Myntra
|– You get a flat 10% discount on all orders above ₹500 (since minimum order amount needs to be ₹500)
– There is no restriction on the number of times you can avail this discount. There is also no restriction on the maximum discount amount per order..
– Discount is applicable only on a selected Myntra collection for Axis Neo customers, please click here for details – Axis Neo Myntra Catalogue
Please click here for all terms and conditions – Neo Myntra Terms & Conditions
|5% discount on utility bills paid through Amazon Pay
– Mobile Recharge
– Broadband Bill Payment
– DTH Recharge
|– You get 5% discount on your utility bill payments (mobile recharge, broadband bills & DTH recharge) through Amazon Pay – only on total bill payments upto ₹3000 per month (since maximum discount is capped at ₹150 per monthly card statement cycle).
– You can avail this offer 1 time per month
|10% discount on Blinkit (online groceries)
|– You can avail this offer 1 time per month.
– You get a 10% discount on an order between ₹750 and ₹2500 (since minimum order amount is ₹750 and maximum discount is ₹250 per order), once per month. On orders above ₹2500, discount% will fall below 10% since maximum discount is capped at ₹250.
|40% discount on Zomato
|– You can avail this discount 2 times per month.
– You get a 40% discount on orders between ₹200 and ₹300 (since minimum order amount is ₹200 and maximum discount is ₹120 per order), 2 times per month. On orders above ₹300, discount% will fall below 40% since maximum discount is capped at ₹120.
|10% discount on movie tickets from BookMyShow
|– The discount can be availed any number of times, but the maximum discount is capped at ₹100 per month.
– You get a 10% discount on movie ticket purchases upto ₹1000 per month (since maximum discount is ₹100 per month). On purchases above ₹1000, discount% will fall below 10% since maximum discount is capped at ₹100.
|Dining benefits (Dining Delights program) :
– 15% discount at restaurants, in partnership with EazyDiner
|This offer can be redeemed once every month.
You get a 15% discount up to ₹500 , at over 4,000 restaurants nationwide. Minimum order amount of ₹2,500.
Hence you get a 15% discount on an order between ₹2,500 and ₹3,333, once per month. On orders above ₹3,333, your discount% will be below 15% since maximum discount is fixed at ₹500.
|0.10% benefit on all other spends
|You earn 0.50 EDGE reward point worth 10 paise , on every ₹100 you spend on all other purchases.
– 1 EDGE reward point = ₹0.20 or 20 paise.
|Exclusive deals on Axis Grabdeals platform
|Axis Grabdeals is a platform where Axis Bank presents its exclusive tieups with a large variety of partners. There are more than 50 exclusive deals available on Axis Grabdeals – from large online stores, fashion, groceries, travel etc.
For details, please visit click here – Axis Grabdeals Platform
|₹250 annual fee
|Annual fee offers –
Welcome offer : You get 100% cashback of upto ₹300 , by paying a utility bill within 30 days of card issuance.
Pros & Cons
Benefits of using the Axis Bank NEO Credit Card
- Attractive benefit rate at select partners of this card – Myntra, Zomato, Blinkit, Amazon Pay (for bill payments), BookMyShow, EazyDiner.
- 1st year annual fee is low, and compensated by welcome benefits
Limitations and drawbacks to consider
- The discount amounts are relatively small and some partnerships have certain restrictions like minimum order size and how many times you can avail the discount. Hence this is suitable for beginners and low spenders.
Full Review of the Axis Bank NEO Credit Card
Features & Benefits of Axis Bank NEO Credit Card
10% discount on Myntra
5% discount on utility bills paid through Amazon Pay (mobile recharge || broadband bill payment || DTH recharge)
– You get 5% discount on your utility bill payments (mobile recharge, broadband bills & DTH recharge) through Amazon Pay – only on total bill payments upto ₹3000 per month (since maximum discount is capped at ₹150 per monthly card statement cycle).
– You can avail this offer 1 time per month
– The discount is applicable only when using Amazon Pay for mobile recharge, broadband payment, and DTH recharge.
10% discount on Blinkit (online groceries)
Restrictions on special benefits : Eligible spends shall exclude –
– Any refunds/ reversals of purchases done
– EMI conversions
– Insurance transactions
– Wallet-loading transactions
– Rental payments and rental brokerage
– Cash withdrawal on card
Full full details, and terms and conditions, please click here , and refer to point number 7.
40% discount on Zomato
10% discount on movie tickets from BookMyShow
Dining Benefits – Dining Delights Program
Participating restaurant partners : Dining Delights is an exclusive program for Axis Bank Credit and Debit Cardholders in partnership with EazyDiner, a popular online restaurant reservation platform.This program offers customers exciting discounts and offers at top restaurants across India. For a list of participating restaurants and more information, please visit here.
Discounts and offers : You can avail of a 15% discount at participating restaurants in India by making a transaction between ₹2500 to ₹3333 – since the maximum discount is capped at ₹500 and minimum order amount is ₹2500.
On orders above ₹3,333, your discount% will be below 15% since maximum discount is fixed at ₹500. For example if your order amount is ₹5000, you will get the maximum discount of ₹500 and your discount% will fall to 10%.
Important terms & conditions
– 15% discount on dining spends upto ₹3,333 (since maximum discount is ₹500)
– Minimum order value – ₹2500
– Valid once per month
– Offer valid till 30th June 2024
– Offer applicable on booking via the Axis Bank Dining Delights Program on EazyDiner
– Escalations: ED Concierge Board Number & email ID : Phone No.7861004444 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
0.10% benefit on all other spends
Other Cardholder Benefits
|Easy EMI conversions
|– Customers can convert their credit card purchases of ₹2,500 or more into easy EMIs.
– The program offers the convenience of paying back in parts rather than the entire amount upfront.
|24/7 customer support
|Please click here for all the options to contact the bank for various issues and escalations
|Chip and PIN technology – security for offline transactions : In the past, credit cards typically used a magnetic stripe located on the back of the card to store and transact data. However, the latest generation of credit cards includes a CHIP and PIN feature, which provides enhanced security. Only you know your PIN, so even your card is lost it is unlikely to be misused since BOTH the physical card and the PIN is required to spend on the card
Two-factor authentication – security for online transactions : When making an online transaction, you approve your online transaction through using a One-time Password (OTP) which you get on your mobile phone . Since only you know the OTP, the card is unlikely to be misused unless someone has access to BOTH your card details AND your mobile phone. This ensures a safe online purchase experience.
SMS alerts and notifications – for both offline and online transactions : For your peace of mind, you get free SMS alerts and notifications for all your credit card transactions. Hence you will know about all transactions on your card. In the unlikely scenario of your card being misused, you would still get these alerts and notifications – which will help you to immediately block your credit card.
|– Look for the contactless network symbol on your card to determine if your credit card is contactless.
– In India, contactless payments are allowed for a maximum of ₹5000 for a single transaction without requiring a Credit Card PIN. For transactions equal to or higher than ₹5000, the cardholder must input their Credit Card PIN for security reasons.
Important Card Fees and Charges
Annual fee and annual fee offers
|Annual fee offers
|1st year joining fee
|Welcome offer : You get 100% cashback of upto ₹300 , by paying a utility bill within 30 days of card issuance.
|Renewal fee from 2nd year onwards
Late payment fee
Late payment fees depends on the total payment due
|Total bill amount due
|Late payment charges
|Less than ₹500
|Between ₹501 – ₹5000
|Between ₹5,001 – ₹10,000
|More than ₹10,001
Foreign currency mark-up fee
3.50% of the transaction amount. This fee is charged when you use your card outside India.
3.60% per month
– GST/ other applicable taxes as per current laws, will be applicable on all fees and charges
– To view all/updated fees & charges on this card, please click here – Axis Neo Credit Card Fees & Charges
|Minimum income requirements
|Not specified , preferably above 750
Step-by-step guide to applying for the card
|Online application process
|The easiest way is to click here – APPLY NOW , you shall be taken to the card application page on the Axis Bank website. You can also visit official website of the bank and fill out the application form.
– The bank’s website and mobile app offer a user-friendly interface that makes the application process quick and easy
– To apply, simply provide your personal details such as your mobile phone number, income, PAN number, along with the required documents
– Review your application and click submit.
– Await confirmation from Axis Bank regarding the status of your application.
|Offline (face to face) application process
|You can visit any of the nearest branches of the bank and talk to an executive regarding the process.
|Approval timeline and process
|The credit card decision would be communicated within 21 working days, in most cases. In certain cases, it could take longer especially if the bank would want more information and/or documents from you
Please click here to track the status of your Axis Bank Credit Card application.
Necessary documents and verification
|– PAN card photocopy or Form 60
– Colour photograph
– Income proof : Latest payslip/Form 16/IT return copy
– Residence proof (any one of the following) : Passport , Ration Card, Electricity bill, Landline telephone bill
– Identity proof (any one of the following) : Passport, Driving license, PAN card, Aadhaar card
Please note that this list is only indicative. Documents required may vary on a case-to-case basis.
In conclusion, the Axis Bank NEO Credit Card is a good beginner shopping card.
It is suitable for those who like shopping and spending at the select partners of this card – Myntra, Zomato, Blinkit, Amazon Pay (for bill payments), BookMyShow, EazyDiner. The discount amounts are relatively small and some partnerships have certain restrictions like minimum order size and how many times you can avail the discount. Hence this is suitable for beginners and low spenders. The annual fee is also accordingly comparatively low .Apply Now
on Axis Bank website
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for the Axis Bank NEO Credit Card?
The easiest way is to click here – APPLY NOW , you shall be taken to the card application page on the Axis Bank website. You can also visit official website of the bank and fill out the application form.
How does the Axis Bank NEO Credit Card’s rewards program work?
The Axis Bank NEO Credit Card rewards program allows you to earn attractive discounts with a variety of partners like Myntra, Zomato, Blinkit, BookMyShow, EazyDiner, and Amazon Pay (for bill payments). You get discounts between 5% and 40% at these preferred partners, as explained in the post above.
Is the Axis Bank NEO Credit Card equipped with contactless payment technology?
Yes, the Axis Bank NEO Credit Card is contactless-enabled, allowing you to make quick and secure payments by simply tapping the card at enabled terminals. This feature enhances convenience and speeds up transactions.
Can I convert high-value purchases into easy monthly instalments?
Yes, the Axis Bank NEO Credit Card offers the option to convert high-value purchases into convenient monthly instalments with attractive interest rates. This feature provides flexibility in managing expenses and helps you budget effectively. However it is best to pay off your card bill in full and only use this feature in case of emergencies.
On this page
- Brief overview
- Pros and cons
- Detailed look at the card
- Features & benefits
- Other cardholder benefits
- Card fees & charges
- Eligibility criteria
- Application process
- Frequently asked questions
FIND THE BEST CREDIT CARD