Pros and Cons of AU Instapay Credit Card
- Life time free card
- You can use your card for UPI payments, and earn rewards on day to day spends
- Reward rate on card spending is low
Features & Benefits of AU Instapay Credit Card
Lifetime free card
No annual fee is charged on the card, the card is lifetime free.
Virtual only UPI card
This is a virtual card, meaning you will not receive a physical card from the bank.
You can use the card for all UPI transactions, you can link the card to all UPI apps.
1% cashback on UPI spends at departmental stores || dining
You earn ₹1 (as cashback), on every ₹100 you spend with your card in these categories.
AU Bank customer care number
You can contact AU Bank 24/7, please click here for details – AU Customer Care Numbers & Other Contact Details
AU Instapay Credit Card Fees & Charges
Annual fee – lifetime free card
|Annual fee offers
|1st year joining fee
|Renewal fee from 2nd year onwards
To view all fees and charges and details, please click here – AU Credit Cards Fees & Charges . Taxes applicable on all fees and charges, as per existing law.
|Primary card member: 20 years
Add-on card member: 18 years
|Salaried or self-employed
|Minimum income requirements
|Should have a regular source of income , minimum income not specified
|Good credit score, preferably above 750
|Applicant should be based in the credit card sourcing locations of AU bank
|– PAN card copy
– Identity proof : PAN card , driving license, valid passport, voter ID (any one)
– Address proof : electricity bill, phone bill, driving licence, passport, ration card, bank statement, passbook, voters ID, flat maintenance bill, rent agreement (any one)
– Income proof : latest salary slip/s, income tax return etc
Additional documents maybe required on a case-to-case basis.
How do I apply for the AU Instapay Credit Card?
|Online application process
|The easiest way is to click here – APPLY NOW , you shall be taken to the card application page on the AU Bank website.
You can also visit official website of the bank and fill out the application form. The bank’s website and mobile app offer a user-friendly interface that makes the application process quick and easy.
– To apply, simply provide your personal details, such as your PAN number, mobile phone number, income & emplyment details, , address, along with the other requirements asked for
– Submit the application
|Offline (face to face) application process
|You can visit any of the nearest branches of the bank and talk to an executive regarding the process.